We all may need assistance when it comes to Web design training, well wait one second because I have a couple of resources to help you develop faster and hands on guidance to show you.
Why did I choose w3schools?
- This valuable resource offers the opportunity to help individuals become more familiar with the concepts of HTML and CSS.
- This website takes the time to break down basic information that consist of making sites look colorful, attractive, and welcoming, with video and colorful graphics.
- A little more things that this site offers a steady progression of interactive tutorials that explains everything in plain and simple language and, more importantly, lets you play with markup live on the site, so you can see what effect the tiniest changes can have on how a web page appears in the browser.
Why did I choose treehouse?
- I find this one a little more beneficial because it has more of a video description on how things are displayed.
- The videos are very professionally produced, and you get a wealth of lessons covering almost every aspect of web design and development.
- This website makes individuals feel involved by a game element to the site that tests you on what you’ve learned and rewards you with achievement badges. So if you need extra motivation to learn, this is a great site to use.
In conclusion, I’m kind of glad that I didn’t have to experience Ca260 entirely online because I love to have classes in the classroom. I feel like I can ask questions when it comes to my mind instead of having to send an email and wait a couple days for an response. I don’t enjoy it as much being taught online because I like being involved in the classroom with any questions of my concern. I feel like I would learn more regardless with it being either in-class or online, I just prefer in-class.
Thank you for visiting my blog post again, please leave a like, share, and comment down below.