When it comes to creating a website design , you always want to brainstorm or think about ideas on how to catch your audience attention by the way you organize.
- 1) Theme: I believe that theme is your main target when you have someone visit your page. The theme can consist of the background picture, the color coordination, or something simple like your title.
- 2) Your action should strong and visible: You should treat your website as a salesman; its job is to generate leads for your business or to bring more individuals to your website.
- 3) Images: When you are organizing a website design with the help of pictures. A picture can help sell your service much better than anything you write. Visuals can help broadcast your idea to individuals, who may not understand something you trying to say.
- 4) Perspective: When creating your web design, you want to put your creation in a place where your audience can feel comfortable when overserving. You want your visitors to feel involved by asking them to answer questions you may have for them, or even their opinions on certain topics.
- 5) Placement: This is a huge impact on whether your website will be successful or not because you don’t want everything to cluttered. For instance, when you are creating a blog post make sure you have space between certain topics or images. You don’t want everything on top of everything, it becomes harder for your audience to stay focus on your main point.
I hope you all enjoyed this week’s blog post, i would love to hear you all tips for me to improve my website even better. Make sure you leave a tip after reading my tips. Comment below and i hope my tips helped in the best way possible.